The Knights of Columbus
Catholic Daughters of the Americas
request the honor of your presence at our
Valentine’s Day Dinner and Dance
Saturday, February 14, 2009
6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Santa Sophia Church – Prendergast Hall
Only $25 per adult age 21+ married or single – all are invited!
Join us as we celebrate love and marriage. It’s all the fun of a wedding party, and no need to buy a gift!
- Married couples can sign up for some special fun — a chance to be our surprise bride and groom! Immediately before dinner our emcee will randomly draw the name of one of our married couples to be honored for the night. Win a free 2-night stay at Barona Valley Ranch Resort and Casino (dinner and golf are included) as well as the opportunity to be the center of attention at the party!
- If you are single, sign-up for the drawing to be one of 3 bridesmaids and 3 groomsmen in the wedding party. You will sit at the head table and you can win a prize, too — if you catch the bouquet or garter!
- All couples are encouraged to bring their wedding pictures to place on our display table.
- Enjoy a pre-dinner social time. Beer and wine will be available.
- Dine on a delicious gourmet meal and wedding cake served by waiters.
- Dance the night away with music and fun provided by DJ Thom Hiatt.
- Men and ladies — have fun with a “Dollar Dance” featuring the bride and groom.
- Prizes will be given throughout the night… even jewelry!
Tickets are available at the Kiosk after all Saturday and Sunday Masses until sold out.
Space is limited – and going fast – so purchase your tickets this week!
Make checks payable to the Knights of Columbus.
No tickets will be sold at the door.
Mixed Baby Greens, Gorgonzola and Walnuts
with Citrus Dressing
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Coffee or Tea
Wine, Beer and Soda available
A big hug to our wonderful friends at Celebrity Weddings who have so generously donated the use of their professional-grade chair covers, table linens, charger plates and other decorations. Please call Cathy at 619-804-3959 when planning your next special event, anniversary, or corporate party or visithttp://www.celebrityweddings.us
If you or your company would like to help sponsor this event, please contact Thom Hiatt
The Knights of Columbus render financial aid to members and their families. Mutual aid and assistance are offered to sick, disabled and needy. Social and intellectual fellowship is promoted through educational, charitable, religious, social welfare, war relief and public relief works.
The Catholic Daughters of the Americas is one of the oldest and largest organizations of Catholic women in the Americas. They donate to charities, administer scholarship programs and strive to be helping hands where there is pain, poverty, sorrow or sickness.
If you would like more information about this event, or are interested in joining our organzations, please contact us by clicking on one of the links below: